PLEASE CHOOSE THE CAMP YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND AND FILL OUT THE CORRESPONDING APPLICATION.
ALL CAMP APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED, SIGNED AND RETURNED TO: CAMP@FSSNF.ORG
Girls Inc. of Jacksonville
June 12 – July 21
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.– 5:30 p.m.
Parkwood Heights Elementary
1709 Landsdowne Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32211
• Girls, ages 5 – 11
• Breakfast and lunch provided
• Bring snack and water bottle daily
• Academics, swimming, field trips and more!
• Limited spaces (First come, first served)
June 19 - 23 or July 17 - 21
Monday – Friday, 2 p.m. drop-off on Monday,
pick up at 1 p.m. Friday
536 NE 168th Ave., Old Town, FL 32680
• Boys and girls, ages 12-18 (only available to children in licensed foster care or children that are part of the Florida State Foster and Adoptive Parents Association)
• Paintball, kayaking, archery, swimming, crafts, spiritual mentorship and more!
• Bring sleeping bag, pillow or bed linens for a twin mattress; old clothes; old tennis shoes; bug spray; sun screen; towel & basic toiletries; pocket flashlight; modest swim wear; a notebook & pen, and small padlock for locker.
• Snacks will be provided; optional: bring extra money for canteen
FOR CAMP ANDERSON, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT: CAMP@FSSNF.ORG
City Kids Art Factory
June 12 – August 4
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.– 3 p.m.
Emmett Reed Community Center
1093 W. 6th St, Jacksonville, FL 32209
• Open to children in Foster Care and Kinship care only
• 100% art-focused
• Snacks provided
Click here for CKAF Camp Application
June 5 – July 14
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Life for a Life International
5335 Ramona Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205
• Boys and girls, ages 5 – 15
• Academics, art, cooking, and field trips every Friday
• Camper t-shirt included, compliments of FSS
Click here for Camp Fitness camp application
Camp for Champs
July 31 - August 4
1170 Youth Camp Lane, Pierson, FL 32180
• For foster, kinship and adopted youth in Duval and Nassau counties, ages 8 – 15 (includes children adopted through FSS)
• Crafts, sports, nature hikes and outdoor activities
• Transportation provided
A copy of each completed camp registration must be provided to FSS. Email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/drop-off in a sealed envelope:
Family Support Services
ATTN: Summer Camp
1300 Riverplace Blvd., Ste. 700
Jacksonville, FL 32207