Make an appointment (required)
Available Monday – Friday beginning at 8:30 a.m.
Call 904-421-5800 to make an appointment
LiveScan (Fingerprinting) is conducted at:
Family Support Services of North Florida
1300 Riverplace Blvd, Suite 700
Jacksonville, FL 32207
What to bring:
- Current government-issued photo ID (State driver license/ID, passport or military ID)
- LiveScan request form (If referred by an agency other than a partnering Case Management Organization)
Payment (applicable transactions only); money order, agency-issued check, or credit/debit card accepted
Call us at with questions on pricing and payment.
Please park in designated visitor parking spaces adjacent to the FSS building. Street parking is also available on Riverplace Blvd. Please avoid parking in reserved spaces at our building or in parking garages or private lots at adjacent local businesses.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Notice
As of June 2020, FSS has instituted health screening/PPE requirements to ensure the ongoing safety of our clients and employees.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times except for required headshot photos for some LiveScan transactions. If you do not have a face covering, a disposable mask will be supplied for you.
- All visitors will have a temperature check with a non-contact, infrared thermometer before entering our offices. This will be accompanied by the completion of a very brief health screening questionnaire.
- Visitors will be asked to wash hands in our lobby restroom prior to entering our offices. This reduces the spread of germs on LiveScan equipment and removes residue which could prevent the scanning device from properly capturing fingerprints.