Transparency (§409.988 Compliance)
Family Support Services of North Florida is a community-based care lead agency contracted with the Department of Children and Families. We strive for transparency in financial stewardship and our practices that ensure safety, stability and quality of life for children in our care.
- Average caseload of case managers within the system of care
- Turnover rate for case managers and case managers supervisors for the previous 12 months
- The percentage of required home visits completed for October 2021 was 99.90%.
- Child Welfare public facing dashboards — The Department of Children and Families monitors community-based care lead agencies in the achievement of performance standards for indicators of child safety, permanency, and well-being. The Child Welfare dashboards include a home page that offers child welfare statistics at a glance where users can also mouseover/rollover and find current and historical data relating to child welfare in Florida.
- Quarterly CBC Scorecards— A standard is set for each indicator and the colors green, yellow, and red are used to indicate the level of achievement for that standard. To view the Family Support Services scorecard, select “Entity Level: CBC Lead Agency”, and “Entity: Family Support Services of North Florida.”
Americans with Disabilities Act
As a lead community-based care agency for child welfare services, Family Support Services of North Florida is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the delivery of services to qualified individuals with disabilities including the deaf and hard of hearing. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request. Anyone who requires an accommodation or auxiliary aid/service for effective communication should contact us or Florida Relay 1-800-955-8770 (Voice) or 1-800-955-8771 (TTY).